Fresh Food Company is completely opposed to bullying and will not tolerate it ! It is entirely contrary to the principals we work by. All members of staff have the right to work in a secure and caring environment. All management and staff have the responsibility to contribute in whatever way they can to the protection and maintenance of such an environment.
1. staff have the right to work free from intimidation and fear
2. The needs of the victim are paramount
3. Bullied staff will be listened to
4. Reported incidents will be taken seriously and thoroughly investigating
FORMS OF BULLYING
1. physical violence such as hitting pushing or spitting at another workmate
2. interfering with another workmates property by stealing /damaging it.
3. Using offensive names when addressing another workmate
4. spreading rumours about a workmate
5. belittling another workmates abilities and achievements.
RESPONSIBILITY OF MANAGEMENT
1. demonstrate by example the high standard of personal and social behaviour we expect from all workmates .
2. Be alert to signs of distress and other possible indications of bullying
3. listen to staff who have been bullied take what they say seriously
4. follow up any complaint by any members if staff regarding another work mate.
5. Deal with observed instances of bullying promptly and effectively in accordance with agreed procedures .
RESPONSIBILITY OF STAFF
1. Refrain from becoming involved in any kind of bullying
2. Report to any member of staff any witnessed or suspected instances of bullying to dispel any climate of secrecy and help prevent any further instances .
3. Anyone who becomes the target of bullies should not suffer in silence but have the courage to speak out, in order to put an end to their own suffering and that of
other potential targets.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL WORK TOGETHER TO COMBAT AND ERADICATE BULLYING.
PROCEDURES FOR DEALING WITH INCIDENTS
1. steps taken to support and respond to the needs of both the bullied and bullying workmates.
2. Records kept
3. contacting all workmates concerned in the bullying incident
5. feedback to those concerned .
6. Final outcome of investigation and disciplinary procedures if so required
CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF STAFF
MONITORING AND REVIEW
1. monthly management and staff meeting
2. one to one meeting with staff and manager
3. all management and staff to read and sign above policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.